Adapting Forested Watersheds to Climate Change Workshop - Northeast
This is where we will share information on the upcoming "Adapting Forested Watersheds to Climate Change" Workshop. This workshop has been approved for 12 category 1 CFE credits by the Society of American Foresters.
April 4 - 5, 2017 Northeast Workshop, at Antioch University New England, Keene, NH - Community room
- See the flyer for more info (found here)
- Please RSVP at https://goo.gl/7BmFcK, Event flyer (found here)
- This is a free event with light refreshments and lunch provided
- Book a hotel of your choosing, there is no room block set aside. For a list of hotels, please scroll down this page (ask for the Antioch rate)!
- This workshop has been approved for 12 category 1 CFE credits by the Society of American Foresters.
- Contact Danielle Shannon with questions concerning this event
Learn more about climate change adaptation in New England forests -
- Trout Unlimited - Trout Unlimited: Adapting the Riparian Areas and Water of the North River
- Providence Water - Providence Water: Planting Future-Adapted Forests
Photo of Providence Water Demonstration Project, courtesy of Christopher Riley.
Hotels near Antioch University New England, ask for the Antioch Rate.
Marriott: Fairfield Inn and Suites, Keene NH
Marriott: Courtyard, Keene NH
Days Inn, Keene NH
Best Western, Keene NH
Holiday Inn express